Pre-order Desired Weekly 2023 by September 20th
This is the 9th year this agenda is out, with raving productivity fans. The design aims for high productivity through minimal workflows and focused plans. Each day allows one priority task and if needed a smaller one too. The task list is referring to the week to allow flexible daily adaptive routines, and to pave for more realistic goals. Fridays and weekends take less space, to get you out of the office, and form a circular rhythm for your routines.
– Weekly overviews along with a weekly task list
– Separate space to note your meetings per week
– Month overviews and space for monthly reflections
– Yearly overviews to plan your events and escapes
– Minimal Project Planner
– 2 weekly schedule master pages
– Pages for notes with different layouts to boost creativity
– Index with packing list and tips to organize your getaway
– Cover in durable paper and spiral bookbinding to fit your needs
Subscribe to get your yearly planning covered. Cancel anytime.