On this tailored itinerary, we’ll connect the Desired dots of our Athenian network to suit your craves and interests, and pave for a stay experiencing your version of Athens at its fullest.
- We’ll explore Athens through its visual culture, like Desired Landscapes magazine does.
- Uncover typical Athenian corners and the city’s oral history and urban myths.
- Walk through family shops and the latest talks of the town (craft, food, shopping, souvenirs)
- Get to know about the transformation of the city and how locals relate to it.
- Finish up with a studio visit to local a craftsperson, designer, or artist, based on your interests.
- After getting to know you on our walk, you will receive a curated list of more things to explore on your own.
Starting point Heart of Athens, depending on your itinerary.
Duration 2–3 hours
Book by clicking on the calendar above. Any day except Sundays.
Tailored walk After booking we will send you a questionary to fill in, so we can design your itinerary.
Cancellations This is a tailored walk, no cancellations are accepted.
Groups For bigger groups, university field trips and company team building, contact us directly.
Check my Athens Guide for Prior World to get in the mood.